Sexy Party Pumps 2021 Pointed Toe Stiletto High Heels
Stiletto High Heel Pointed Toe Slip On Pumps Shoes
The main and obvious advantage of wearing fashion glitter high heeled pumps is that it increases the height. A good pair of women’s suede pump pointed toe stiletto can easily add 5 to 6 inches height. Women like to look tall as it makes them feel attractive. Sexy patent leather stiletto high heels give a very elegant and refined look to a woman. Dress shoes fall fashion pointed heel gives a very stylish look and affects the overall appearance.
With simple d’orsay outlook, we provide a different low key design on closed toe court heeled shoes’ material. Patent leather/Suede/Glitter, include common materials of women’s stiletto high heels in the market. With a variety of heel height options, these d’orsay pointed toe stilettos allow you to balance beauty with comfort.
Fashion Pointy Toe Heels
Pointed toe glitter stiletto shoes offer a casual pump style with a magnifique silhouette that can be worn with any attire. Female pumps high heels are perfect for work, Suede pointed toe slip on pumps come in special colors that could light up your outfit and are highly fashional looking.
Stiletto glitter pointed high heels and patent leather pump stiletto heeled shoes are ideal for wedding, night club, evening, dance floor etc. Shining like a superstar with ease.
How to Measurement
- A : Place the foot on a sheet of paper and mark the circumference (keep the pencil straight).
- B : Then measure the longest distance with a ruler and look up the size in our shoe size charts.
- C : Finally, measure the width between the widest points of your foot circumference.
|EU Size||UK Size||Japan Size||Foot length|
How to Measure Boots
To consider purchasing a pair of boots, you can follow instruction as below to choose size of a good fit for your own legs.
- 1.Boots Opening Circumference - Measure the upper part of boots to fit your size.
- 2.Shaft Height - Measure from the top of heel to the top of foot.
- 3.Calf Circumference - Measure the widest part of your calf.
- 4.Ankle Circumference - Measure around the ankle part which is the narrowest part of the boot.
- 5.Heel Height - Measure from the bottom of heel to the point at which it meets the sole of boot.
NOTE: Measurement may vary by shoe size. Measurement error within 2cm is reasonable.